This payment contract lays out the payment terms for use of Pippin Preschool, Pippin Wraparound Care and Pippin Holiday Club. Preschool sessions are those between the hours of 9am and 3.15pm during term time. Wraparound denotes breakfast club and afterschool care. Holiday Club relates to any sessions outside of term time.
- Invoices will be emailed from firstname.lastname@example.org on or around the 20th of the month preceding the month being invoiced.
- Invoices are due for payment by the 1st of the month being invoiced. (For example, payment for September is due by 1st September). If invoices are not settled by the 1st of the month you will be charged a fee of £20 or 5% of the balance if the amount exceeds £400, these charges will be applied monthly until your account is up to date.
- Funded hours are applied for termly in advance. Any ad hoc sessions above your pre-agreed funding hours will be charged for.
- Payment can be made by childcare voucher or BACS to A/C: 47313487sort: 09-01-54.
- Failure to settle an invoice on time may result in future sessions being temporarily suspended until the account is up to date.
- The full cost of the session will be charged even if it is only part used.
- Unattended sessions cannot be exchanged in lieu of another session.
- Bookings made for preschool or wraparound sessions which are unattended will be charged for.
- Wraparound care - If three consecutive sessions are unattended (the same day over three weeks) the place will be withdrawn and offered to another family.
- Wraparound care - there will be an annual fee of £15 per child added to your invoice every September to continue accessing Wraparound care/Holiday Club for the academic year ahead.
- All Holiday Club bookings must be paid for at time of booking in order to secure a place, this payment is non-refundable.
- Should you arrive later than 6pm to collect your child an additional charge of £50 per family will apply and you will be charged every 30 minutes thereafter.
It is important that you let the finance officer know if you are experiencing financial difficulty or if you suspect that you may be unable to make payments on time in order to avoid potential legal action.